Monday - Thursday Bell Schedule
What is Glen View High School?
GVHS is a Model Continuation High School and is a place where students can come to get back on track academically and graduate with a High School Diploma.
· GVHS is a California State Model Continuation High School
· GVHS is BUSD’s best option for students who have fallen behind in their credits and need another setting to catch up and graduate on time.
· GVHS offers rigorous high school curriculum through direct instruction
· GVHS offers a variety of credit recovery options
· GVHS has class sizes of 20 or less students
· GVHS offers a variety of elective courses
· GVHS has a shortened school day (8:55-2:55)
· GVHS has a work experience class
· GVHS has student led activities through ASB
· GVHS has it’s own graduation ceremony
· GVHS has it’s own grad night activity
· GVHS has been recognized by Riverside County Office of Education as a model program
California Model Continuation High School 2011-2014
Beaumont Unified School District Advisory Council Agenda
School Accountability Report Cards
ILLUMINATE HOME CONNECTION
You can have access to view your child's progress in school by taking a few easy steps.
Accredited by WASC
Friday and Minimum Day Bell Schedule
Our Flyers, Your Convenience
Our school has one easy online location to find all the flyers of events for your students. Its call our Peachjar! The Peachjar of eflyers can be opened with this one click. To view school-approved eflyers, simply click the Peachjar button on the school’s website. Additionally, you will receive school emails from Peachjar each time a new one is added. And, if you are using the BEAUMONT App the flyers come right to your device!
Get the Beaumont USD App
Click on a link below to download...
Or search for "Beaumont USD" in Google Play or the Apple App Store
We are committed to communicating with YOU!
GET THE BEAUMONTUSD APP
Get academic calendars, events, program information, and student updates all on your mobile device!
You can choose to receive info from one or multiple schools.
Who can attend GVHS?
District Non-discrimination Policies and Complaint Procedures
The Beaumont Unified School District prohibits, during all school activities, programs, and employment, discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation , or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
To file a formal complaint, please contact:
Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Support Services
350 W. Brookside Avenue, Beaumont, CA 92223