What is Glen View High School?
GVHS is a Model Continuation High School and is a place where students can come to get back on track academically and graduate with a High School Diploma.
· GVHS is a California State Model Continuation High School
· GVHS is BUSD’s best option for students who have fallen behind in their credits and need another setting to catch up and graduate on time.
· GVHS offers rigorous high school curriculum through direct instruction
· GVHS offers a variety of credit recovery options
· GVHS has class sizes of 20 or less students
· GVHS offers a variety of elective courses
· GVHS has a shortened school day (8:55-2:55)
· GVHS has a work experience class
· GVHS has student led activities through ASB
· GVHS has it’s own graduation ceremony
· GVHS has it’s own grad night activity
· GVHS has been recognized by Riverside County Office of Education as a model program
California Model Continuation High School
Beaumont Unified School District Advisory Council Agenda
ILLUMINATE HOME CONNECTION
You can have access to view your child's progress in school by taking a few easy steps.
Accredited by WASC
Log on to Peak Education
Log on to Aventa
Who can attend GVHS?
District Non-discrimination Policies and Complaint Procedures
The Beaumont Unified School District prohibits, during all school activities, programs, and employment, discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation , or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
To file a formal complaint, please contact:
Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Support Services
350 W. Brookside Avenue, Beaumont, CA 92223